Guidelines for Reserving Library Study Rooms:
- Only groups of students may reserve a room. A group consists of 2 or more students.
- Rooms are reservable in 1-hour increments. The maximum booking is 2 hours at a time.
- Rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in the future.
- If no group has reserved a particular room, anyone is free to use that room until a group reserves the space. However, if a group then reserves the room, they are entitled to use it for the duration of their reservation and anyone else in the space must give way.
Confirming Your Reservation
- After selecting a room and time to reserve for your group, you will receive an email from the LibCal system asking you to confirm your reservation. You must click the link in the email within 1 hour and confirm your reservation, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled and the room will be released for others to book.